Consulting at a Higher Level
Considering the global uncertainty today, some companies are researching repatriating some or all of their production. If your company is interested in installing a new SMT or Through-Hole assembly line, or you want to modify one, it can be daunting; managing multiple vendors that provide very complex (and expensive) machines or tools, each one with different shipping lead times and logistics, set up procedures, and software compatibility issues. It can be a project managers nightmare, especially when you are trying to run a business.
- Teaming up with our pick and place partners, Restronics Southwest will help coordinate and manage this overwhelming task. Partnering with our SMT pick and place partner experts, we can:
- Source all the machines that are needed for your line (even if we do not have a direct relationship with the manufacturer).
- Manage the delivery logistics, making sure everything arrives on time and together.
- Manage the installation and line bring up.
- Manage the SW compatibility between the different machines from the different manufacturers.
- Make sure your people are trained.